Last Updated 12/11/2020
Project Brewing will feature an ever changing range of craft beer. We love our hop forward beers however that won’t stop up punching out lagers, sours, stouts and any other style we feel like at the time!
Our vague core beer range consists of:
- Pale Ale 4.5%ABV (Now available in cans)
- Vienna Lager 4.5%ABV (Now available in cans)
- Hazy IPA 7.6%ABV – A one off batch (Now available in cans)
- XPA 5.4%ABV – (Now available in cans)
Our current keg only small batch beer range consists of:
- Raspberry Sour 3.6%ABV (Coming back 21/11)
- Passionfruit Sour 3.7%ABV
- Hefeweizen 4.0% ABV(Coming back December)
- Porter 4.5% ABV
- Stout 6.3% ABV
- Peach, Apricon & Plum Sour(Coming Late November)
Descriptions to be added shortly!
- Russian Imperial Stout – Currently ageing in barrel – Due 2021
- 2 x different Hefeweizen’s
- Summer Stout
- Summer Pale
We will always have an ever changing range of beers from our favorite breweries on tap. Currently on tap:
- Bright Brewery – Stubborn Russian RIS
- Hard Road – Sour
To cater for all, we also stock the full range of gin from Tiny Bear Distillery, basic spirits, Golden Axe apple cider as well as a good variety of wine.