Last Updated 6/05/2020
Project Brewing will feature an ever changing range of craft beer. We love our hop forward beers however that won’t stop up punching out lagers, sours, stouts and any other style we feel like at the time!
Our vague core beer range consists of:
- Pale Ale 4.5%ABV (Now available in cans)
- Vienna Lager 4.5%ABV (Now available in cans)
- Tropical IPA 7.3%ABV – A one off batch
- XPA 5.4%ABV – (Now available in cans)
- Trail Ale 4.0%ABV – (Now available in cans)
Our current experimental small batch beer range consists of:
- Raspberry Sour Lager 3.6%ABV (also in cans)
- Hefeweizen 3.5% ABV (also in cans)
- Hoppy Wheat 3.6% ABV (also in cans)
- Porter 4.5% ABV
- Rye Stout 6.8% ABV (also in cans)
- Summer Stout 6.8% ABV (also in cans)
- Stone fruit Sour(peach, apricot, plum)
- Hazy IPA 8.3% ABV (also in cans)
- Oat Cream IPA 8.4% ABV (also in cans)
- Russian Imperial Stout – Currently ageing in barrel – Due 2021
- Suggest something!
We will always have an ever changing range of beers from our favorite breweries on tap. Currently on tap:
- Bridge Road Brewery – Fat Man Red Suit IPA
- Bridge Road Brewery -B2 Bomber 2009
To cater for all, we also stock the full range of gin from Tiny Bear Distillery, basic spirits, Golden Axe apple cider as well as a good variety of wine.