Project Brewing Company Pty Ltd
Project Brewing Company is a microbrewery in planning. Created by a hop addicted engineer, MTB rider and father of five.
The brewery will be located in the Melbourne South Eastern suburb of Rowville. A factory has been leased and the brewery will hopefully open sometime early/mid 2019 depending on how painful the permit approval process proves to be.
Current status as of December 2018
- Retail hop store open
- Pilot brewery (initial 200L size) mechanical build complete and several test batches run;
- Fermenters delivered April 2018;
- Factory leased in Rowville VIC August 2018;
- Council planning application lodged August 2018;
- Liquor license application lodged November 2018;
- ATO Excise permit application lodged November 2018;
- Building permit application lodged December 2018;
- Working on logo design December 2018;
- Continually refining the business case;
- Out for quote on a turnkey 1000L brewhouse system and packaging line;
- Still waiting on council/EPA, ATO, Liquor license December 2018…………
Updates And Progress
Visit our Progress Blog page for regular updates and progress details at Project Brewing.
We are putting together an online retail store selling primarily hops initially. The eventual brewery will maintain ties back to the local brewing community with ingredient sales. Store now open!