Project Brewing Company Pty Ltd
Project Brewing Company is a microbrewery and taproom in building. Conceived by husband and wife duo Braden & Caitlin Beggs out of a passion for craft beer and a desire to start a business.
The brewery will be located in the Melbourne South Eastern suburb of Rowville. Our facility is located in Laser drive with plans to hopefully open to the public for on site tastings late May 2019. Visitors to the site will be able to sample the full range of beers and learn about the brewing process.
Current status as of April 2019
- Retail hop store open
- Pilot brewery (200L) build complete and several test batches run;
- Piecing together the main 500L brewhouse system
- Fermenters delivered April 2018;
- Factory leased in Laser drive Rowville VIC August 2018;
- Council planning application lodged August 2018 – council approved February 2019
- Liquor license application lodged November 2018 – VCGLR approved January 2019;
- ATO Excise permit application lodged November 2018 – ATO approved December 2018;
- Building permit application lodged December 2018 – approved February 2019;
- Brand identity inc logo completed February 2019;
- Continually refining the business case;
- Out for quote on a turnkey 1500L brewhouse system and packaging line;
- Health department class 3 license application lodged February 2019;
- Brewery build now underway!
- Hopped gin trials complete just for fun!
We are putting together an online retail store selling primarily hops initially. The eventual brewery will maintain ties back to the local brewing community with ingredient sales. Store now open!