Project Brewing Company Pty Ltd
Project Brewing Company is a small family owned and run microbrewery and taproom in Rowville VIC.
Check out our recent article in the Crafty Pint magazine!
PROJECT BREWING TAP ROOM: RE-OPENING FROM JUNE 26
From Friday June 26th, Project Brewing Tap Room will be open 3 days a week for bookings only.
Please send us a Facebook message or call Caitlin on 0408 392 226
Booking Time Slots:
- Take Away & Walk in service: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday & Saturday
- Take Away & Walk in service: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- First sitting: 5:00pm – 7:15 pm
- Second sitting: 7:30pm – 10:30pm
- First sitting: 12:30pm – 2:45pm
- Second sitting: 3:00pm – 5:30pm
While we’ll be doing our best to ensure your experience with us is as good as ever, the Tap Room will be a little different than normal while we’re under State Government COVID-19 restrictions.
We are only taking bookings 1 week in advance at this stage due to the ever-changing nature of covid restrictions.
Please read the below before placing a booking which covers some of the key differences you can expect:
- Currently we are taking bookings only. Limited walk up timeslots on Thursday and Friday are available while we open for takeaway growler fills.
- Sittings run for between 2-3 hours only depending on the day – unfortunately no back-to-back bookings are possible and only one booking per group is allowed. This is to allow for a thorough cleaning between sittings. Guests are kindly requested to leave promptly when their booking concludes.
- No shows can have a devastating effect on any hospitality business, even more so when your capacity is capped at a massive 20 people. If you do need to cancel for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible in advance on 0408 392 226 so we can attempt to re book the slot.
- Our tap room capacity is a maximum 20 customers to comply with current Victorian Government restrictions.
- Tables will be positioned at least 1.5 metres apart.
- There is a limit of 10 people per table (please note that children and infants count towards this capacity limit, even if an infant is in a pram).
- We have a new order-at-table process so all customers must order their drinks and snacks via our printed menu’s. No more queuing at the bar, this is a Victorian Government directive. Cuing in a line 1.5m apart is only allowed at the supermarket, Bunnings, protests…… well everywhere else, but definitely not at the bar. So for now, we will come to you 😊
- Contact details of every patron must be taken for contact tracing by the health department if needed. We will not use these details for marketing or any other purpose.
- Unfortunately, the children’s area is closed for the time being due to the requirement that all guests – including children – must remain seated. Having five children we know how important it is to keep the kids entertained while out, so we are hopeful this restriction will change soon. Feel free to BYO games, devices or whatever you need to keep your kids entertained (and seated!). This remaining seated condition is a Victorian Government directive and applies to all guests.
- You may still BYO your own food or order in via your chosen delivery service. We are hoping to book food vans again in the very near future however it is difficult to secure them when your capacity is only 20 people.
- We are still taking function bookings however please note that the same restrictions will apply ie, seated and table service only. There is also the possibility we may need to cancel if the government increase restrictions further in future.
Thank you all for your support and understanding through this ever-changing landscape 😊
The brewery and taproom is located at 3/12 Laser Drive Rowville VIC.
If you like what we’re doing and want to support our small brewery, kit yourself out with some Project merch. Currently available:
- Trackie pants
- MTB Jersey’s
- Stubby Holders
All available from the brewery.