Project Brewing Company Pty Ltd
Project Brewing Company is a microbrewery in planning. Created by a hop addicted engineer, MTB rider and father of five.
The brewery will be located in the Melbourne South Eastern suburb of Rowville. A factory has been leased and the brewery will hopefully open sometime early/mid 2019 depending on how painful the permit approval process proves to be.
Current status as of September 2018
- Pilot brewery (initial 200L size) mechanical build complete and several test batches run
- Fermenters delivered April 2018
- Factory leased in Rowville VIC August 2018
- Council planning application lodged August 2018
- Continually refining the business case
- Retail hop store underway just for fun
- Out for quote on a turnkey 1000L brewhouse system and packaging line
- Still waiting on council October 2018
Updates And Progress
Visit our Progress Blog page for regular updates and progress details at Project Brewing.
We are putting together an online retail store selling primarily hops initially. The eventual brewery will maintain ties back to the local brewing community with ingredient sales. Store now open!
PROJECT BREWING CO
Project Brewing Company
The Fermenters Have Arrived! Well after five months of back and forth with the…
Import Brewery Equipment From China When discussing the import brewery equipment from China there…
Brewery Commissioning Day In early March I invited a couple of brewing…
Brewery Mechanical Design The brewery mechanical design is completed once we have…
Brewery commissioning and recipe testing – Australia Day 2018 Time to test…
Brewery Automation – Automation progress to December 2017: When talking breweries, automation…
Electric Brewery Introduction Here I will document some detail and progress on the…